eBMS/HVAC - Integrated web based control system
The most comprehensive integrated web based HVAC control system
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning is the technology of indoor office and building environmental comfort and control. The goal is to provide thermal comfort and indoor air quality. HVAC is an important part of residential structures such as apartment buildings, hotels, senior living facilities and medium/large office buildings such as skyscrapers and hospitals, where safe and healthy building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity.
eBMS/HVAC is the most comprehensive Integrated web-based HVAC control system with modular industry standard expandable and flexible I/O. Using our unique application control wizards, you can design, configure and deliver fully comprehensive control system solutions up to 4 x faster than conventional BMS control systems. Flexible licensing from 3 to 30 modules means you can start with a smaller cost effective system and expand at a later date, spreading the cost of the system as it grows. Engineer complete heating systems, VT circuits, AHU’s, Heat recovery systems and more in record time, with efficient control and effective management. Based on the NiagaraAX Framework® by Tridium, this ensures you have a robust and reliable product with over 320,000 installations worldwide as well as connectivity with numerous building systems of different disciplines.
Features and benefits
- Application based libraries deliver core strategy for 90% of HVAC requirements including wet systems, air systems and sequencing to ensure quality control and continuity of deployment resulting in less return visits and faster system configuration.
- Intuitive I/O allocation based on selected modules makes sure you can’t pick the wrong inputs or outputs for the requirement.
- Built-in control descriptions of operation and automatic wiring schedule creation with live point information and PDF output saves time and money when producing project documentation.
- Configurable sequencing and exercising for pumps and fans is a standard feature.
- Web-based manual override facility is provided with graphical indication.
- Full Hand/Off/Auto controls on the I/O modules make for faster pre-commissioning, testing and on-going maintenance.
- Manual override, hours run, alerts and alarm overview pages are also provided in the web-based graphical interface.
- Web-based configuration means no special tools and on-going access for maintenance engineers with reduced log-in level to make adjustments.
- Full BACnet/IP integration at the tick of a box.
- Email alarms are as standard.
- Integration to over 100 different building systems.